Roxville Advisors - an IT Expert when you need one
Who do you talk to when you are trying to make a decision regarding your IT? Does your staff have the background and experience to provide answers regarding technology and its impact on your business? Can you rely on your IT provider to be unbiased in their advice?
One of our Advisors can help you look at the bigger picture and help you assess more than just the technology. In any solution, you need to examine the impacts on your people and your processes.
And sometimes, all you need is a second opinion …
Our Analysis will help you with:
Understanding your business’ strategic drivers
- Document your business requirements
- Define business processes
- Bring IT and business into alignment
Identifying gaps, risks and opportunities
- Conduct individual interviews and questionnaires
- Enumerate the known risks/gaps
- Identify areas where your existing systems fall short
Defining the future state
- Prepare a prioritized checklist of the steps to be taken
- Provide guidance with respect to IT investment priorities
Defining metrics for success
- Identify key metrics and KPIs
- Benchmark and analyze the performance of your IT strategy over time
- Make sure your plan is functional and cost-effective.
Roxville’s innovative Cybersecurity Analysis allows Business Owners to make sure that the right IT controls are in place to protect their business from Cyber Criminals. Our Advisor will sit with you and your staff and explore over 170 potential security gaps. When a gap is found, the Advisor will explain what was found, why it is important, and the steps that should be taken to ensure the control is properly in place.
Our analysis is designed to help you better understand, manage, and reduce your Cybersecurity risks. It will assist in determining which activities are most important to protect critical operations and service delivery. In turn, that will help to prioritize investments and maximize the impact of each dollar spent on Cybersecurity.
Our Advisor will work with your team to develop and implement a Cybersecurity program that will assure you and your stakeholders, including Customers, that you have appropriate processes in place.